Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 19th, Todays the day


Gammy is going crazy today, Can't eat, Can't sit still, checking my cell every second..... driving my friends crazy with my excitement, much love to you all for being ever so patient with psycho gammy!  The calls come in, Rachel n I sitting by the warm fire... waiting... waiting, and my cell rings, i say , " AH ITS CASEY!!!!!"  Time: 4:06pm     all i could say is " yesssss".  Casey tells me of all they did to her, (us moms know that so i will keep that to just us Mommy's), i said, " AND" , she laughs and said, " well mom, sorry to disappoint you"... gammy: " its a girl". Secretly i hoped for a boy, but hey i can do that, right?!   IS SHE HEALTHY?   "yes momma, she is perfect"  Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!  Now i want to cry, but all i can do is smile! Welcome , welcome my precious littlest sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment